Want to improve your website?
A regular ‘health check’ for your website can make all the difference. Your website persuades your customers to choose you or your products.
But sometimes the reverse happens – your website makes them change their mind.
It is the cornerstone of your marketing efforts and needs to strongly represent what your business is all about.
Maybe your website was built some time ago and needs updating, or the business may have changed focus over time. Make sure you are out there with the best possible chance of connecting with your potential clients.
Small Business Website Audits/Reviews
I will review many aspects to your website including:
- consistency of your brand / design
- the structure of your content, page layout and page naming
- impact of your headings
- clarity of wording and your key messages
- SEO opportunities you might be missing
- if your site is easy to use or if there are any usability issues
- if your site resonates with your audience.
I offer website reviews which start at £50.
(20% discount for local Chamber members, and clients of Outset/GetSet locally)
What do you get?
- I will go through my report by phone or in person
- I will explain any issues in plain English, avoiding jargon where possible
- List of prioritised recommendations – explaining the quick wins and any longer-term goals
This is more of a hands-on service of ‘quick wins’ to address the key issues that come out of a review:
- SEO, design, usability
- Fix any other ‘quick wins’ on your website
- Update information
- Install SSL certificates – to show your site as https://
- Provide new imagery
- Find and fix any broken links
Website MOT prices will vary according to what your website needs but they start at £80.
How can I help you?
I’m an experienced web professional based in Christchurch, with clients across the South of England. I have worked in digital communications for over 20 years in various roles, both hands-on and managerial.
I have marketing, editorial, design, technical and project-management experience which will inform my consideration of your website.
If you want to contact me
Not all businesses can afford to have a complete redesign. But there may be small alterations that could make a big difference. If you think your website needs improvement, please do get in touch.