Is Your Business Website Working for You?
With over fifteen years’ experience of marketing communications, I can help your local business in the Bournemouth/Christchurch/New Forest area develop its web presence.
Maybe you have had your current website for some time but need to consider a change or a marketing push?
Consider your business’s key audiences and their objectives.
- Is your current website providing people with what they need?
- Are all your marketing activities joined up with your website?
- Can people easily find your brand or service?
- Are you making the most of the visitors you do get to your website?
I can help by:
- providing consultation on your website and online strategy
- updating your web content and improving response rates
- using search engine optimisation techniques to drive traffic to your site
- sourcing and creating new engaging content
- planning a new site or online campaign
Contact me for more an informal chat about your needs.
Website Design and Build
I offer a full design and build service for either your new, or existing business website. I will consider your wide business needs and marketing plans, and help you define an ongoing content strategy to help keep your website active and vibrant.
I can also set up and manage your social media accounts.
More about my website design and social media management services.
Web Skills Personal Training
These days, whether you are using it at work or at home, it is easy to feel left behind by the internet. There is so much to understand, and it can help if someone is on hand to explain.
If you’ve not used the web much before, maybe you’ve now considered getting one of the new devices available – a handheld tablet or i-Pad rather than a desktop machine.
I offer various types of one-to-one training and assistance in the Christchurch area, such as:
- instruction for first-time web users
- getting the most from your iPad or tablet
- communicating with friends and family
- using online services
- best ways of finding things online
- setting up a blog
- keeping up with online trends
I’m happy to have a chat about what it is you want to do. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use my online contact form and I’ll get in touch with you.