A Content Strategy is a clever investment
Seajar Digital helps businesses and organisations devise strategies for creating, publishing and curating their web and social content. A good content strategy is like an infrastructure for all the excitement around your brand, products and services.
I focus on the business objectives, the key internal stakeholders and most importantly, the needs of the audiences and customers when planning a content strategy.
I recommend a holistic approach, ensuring cohesive brand messaging across all channels. The planning is the fun bit, actually carrying this out is often the real challenge! Looking at the resources in the business, we define the operational side of carrying the content strategy out. I advise on staff skills, responsibilities and tools to take the strategy forward.
I offer the following services:
- Creating Business Cases
- Engaging internal stakeholders
- Performing detailed Content Audits
- Analysing and interpreting web analytics data
- Researching your users’ needs
- Producing Competitor Benchmarking Reports
- Defining organisational objectives – setting clear KPIs which define your content strategy
- Setting up a Measurement Plan
- Advising on tools and approaches for large-scale content builds
- Content creation
- Advising on your inhouse content workflow and process
- Website proof-reading and user experience health-check (prior to go-live or at any stage)
Contact me to set up an informal chat to see how I can help your organisation with its content strategy needs.
Back to Web Projects